top of page

Group

Public·20 members
Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Download Love is Gone MP3 - SLANDER and Dylan Matthew's Heartbreaking Song

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of radio hypnosis v.1, tell me what to do, live at sultan room / brooklyn - 2022, Dreamless, don't get lost, take it from me, saint mary (sparklehorse cover), so long, goodnight (pandemic demo version), and 17 more. , and , . Excludes supporter-only releases.

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Small, 'Ideas Relayed', Music World Versions, Music World, 2 Yamaha Songs, Weird Priorities, and Notion Free. , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $45.60 USD or more (20% OFF) Send as Gift credits from Small, released March 18, 2022 license all rights reserved tags Tags pop minimal singer-songwriter Anacortes Shopping cart subtotal USD taxes calculated at checkout Check out about Ever Ending Kicks Anacortes, Washington

download love is gone mp3 free

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Okie Dokie, As You Wish!, Legalize Peace, On The Porch, Are You Mellow?, Perdy's Platter, Howdy, Happy Valley Songs, and 10 more. , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $16 USD or more (50% OFF) Send as Gift Share / Embed 1. Song From Big Riddle 02:40 lyrics buy track Good morning It comes without warning Another dream that we all wake up toIt's too real for our heads to make up We are all forming As the moments are swarming Into our headsWhere they all make their bedsAs something to be readAs songGood evening The day is now leaving And we're suiting up To have some more dreamsThat our heads will now get to make upThey're not original They come from Big RiddleYeah the only point of reference we haveTo scratch our heads atTo make up our songs 2. Will Edison 03:15 lyrics buy track (Dedicated to every love-driven smile. And there may never come a day of peace on the Earth amongst us self-proclaimed "human-beings" but I went ahead and wrote this song in case such an event should someday miraculously happen. And even if no such event ever happens, I went ahead and wrote this song anyways despite the fact peace never came so that we still get to have a peace victory song.)The Rain is now goneThe Blue Sky's a poemThe Sun's medicine It will let us in 3. Mind = Matter 01:54 lyrics buy track I'm goneYes I'm leavin'And I hope you do not mindCuz I got a reasonTo make a shelter of my mindYeah I'm goneYeah I'm leavin'So I am always at homeYeah I'm goneYeah I'm leavin'Cuz this mind is to be roamedI'm goneYes I'm leavin'And I hope you'll come with meCuz I do believe inAll the things that we could seeYeah I'm gone Yeah I'm leavin'Cuz I know this is my homeYeah I'm gone Yeah I'm leavin'Cuz this Earth is to be roamed 4. This Song Casts A Spell 03:33 lyrics buy track This song's just one thing I could doTo demonstrate before youThe power of the UniverseEmbodied in what we call EarthIt's heard now in this melodyA new special deliveryNow this song it does cast a spellI'm sorry to say but oh wellDon't worry you will still survive Cuz it just makes you feel more aliveBut only if you listen goodLike you already know that you should 5. Train Ride Home 03:16 lyrics buy track I'm on the train ride homeI don't know just how long I've been goneIt's been so longLearned some things, I don't knowJust how much but it feels like enoughSo please take me homeI made sure to have funTook a few notes from everyoneBut they didn't knowI'm on the train ride homeGot some notes to give to everyoneWho can't find their own 6. Here Comes The Surface 06:11 lyrics buy track Here comes the surfaceIt comes closer to usIt feels further from usAll the time 7. Peace Time Song 03:18 buy track 8. Sampson Ghost 04:36 lyrics buy track Well Sampson Ghost he made his wayPast the fire they burn for his headNot aloneBut with freedom as a close friendHe knew this night could well approachSince he was still in demandAnd well knownBut he don't believe in endsCuz he knowsThat he can't believe it endsNow Sampson Ghost is a good personBut there's one thing that he sure didHe shot the collector of his debtAnd killin' a man ain't something thatSampson Ghost could ever forgetBut for his freedom...Well, his appetite was whetWhen you take freedom...Well sometimes that's what you getNow the people who chase Sampson GhostLike to believe it can endBut they don't knowWho? Who is the bigger threat?Since Sampson Ghost is a free manAnd they're the ones still in debtAnd Sampson has the one thing They'd like to getBut when you chase a free man...Well sometimes that ain't what you get 9. Here Is Yr Chance 05:02 lyrics buy track Well hello everyoneI thought you might like a friendSince you're living in this worldA big, crazy worldIt's powered by the SunJust like you areUntil you're goneBut you will still go down with itWhen it's doneBut it's not doneOhI like to have some funI thought you might like a handSince you're living in this worldA big crazy worldYou can do a danceYou can sing a songHere is yr chance:"Don't listen to anyone who says that you can't have some fun". 10. To Build A Home 06:48 lyrics buy track I was told when I was young not to pointAs I've grown I have realizedThat is a very good pointWhen I walk outside to come and meet the dayI'll look at faces who will look back at meAnd that is our cue to smile and waveAnd we build a home in that moment Cuz we welcome the momentAs it's landingAnd we ask, "How do you do?"Cuz we know that we all need a homeLet's build a homeI was told when I was young to be politeAs I've grown old I have realizedWell, that they might be rightCan I build a home out of every moment?Or welcome every moment as it's landing?And why ask, "Well, what should I do"?When I know that I should build a homeA welcome home credits released July 12, 2017 license all rights reserved tags Tags acoustic boogie-woogie cosmic americana folk rock'n'roll Atlanta Shopping cart subtotal USD taxes calculated at checkout Check out about Perdy Slow Atlanta, Georgia

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page